Selling online has so many advantages -- global reach, 24/7 availability, low overhead, and unmatched flexibility are just a few of the benefits. If you're ready to step into the expanding world of Ecommerce, Spritz can help.
Choose from a wide variety of solutions and features, and get the expertise and guidance you need to navigate the complexities of an Ecommerce presence.
From integration of commercial or open-source software to completely custom-built applications, we have the experience to help you. Although we've worked with many cart providers, our featured commercial carts include Pinnacle Cart, Interspire and Avactis. Popular open-source carts include osCommerce and ZenCart.
Spritz e-Commerce Solutions: Features and Options
Naturally, you'll want your eCommerce component to integrate seamlessly into the rest of your site. Research indicates that a successful e-Commerce site must also sport a user-friendly layout and full feature set. Based on your requirements, Spritz will implement a solution that includes any or all of these features:
- Unlimited category depth
- Assign products to multiple categories
- Electronic Downloads for virtual products
- Multiple product options and attributes (size, color, format, etc)
- Custom configurations for products
- Image manipulation capabilities (thumbnails, zoom, 3D, etc)
- New products feature
- Catalog Search
- Ability to hide products
- Low stock alerts
- Inventory management with backorder capbilities
- Multiple pricing levels
- Discount coupons
- Quantity discounts
- Group discounts
- One-time charges
- Free shipping capability
- Prices by attribute
- Minimum & maximum purchase
- Gift certificates
- Gift wrapping/notes
- Referral tools
- Newsletter capabilities
- Product reviews
- Featured products
- Wish list feature
- Real-time credit card authorization
- Online shipping integration with UPS, DHL, USPS and FedEx
- Automatic tax calculations
- Automatic shipping calculations
- Automatic currency conversions
- Data import and export
- Real-time inventory management
- Virtual Terminal
- Web-based administration console
- WYSWYG editing
- View & process orders online
- Automated order status emails/records
- Automatic shipping confirmation emails with tracking
- Print packing slips, receipts & invoices
- Variety of sales/activity/customer reports
- Easily enable or disable store features
- Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) system
- Account Login
- Ability to update profile
- View and change orders
- Email confirmations for order processing & shipping
- Live package tracking
- One-page checkout for repeat customers
You'll need to start with these 5 components:
1. Dedicated IP Address: Your website must reside on a dedicated IP address. This is necessary for eCommerce reasons. Dedicated IP addresses generally add a few dollars a month to your hosting plan.
2. Secure, Online Shopping Cart: We can customize and implement a variety of open source and commercially available carts. Based on your needs, we'll select just the right one for you.
3. Merchant Account: You need a special merchant account for payment processing through the Internet. Most Internet merchants acquire an account through any of the popular merchant providers or their local banks.
4. Payment Gateway: Often, the merchant account and payment gateway is bundled together. We have worked with most gateways popular in the U.S., including Authorize.Net, LinkPoint, Paymentech, USAePay, Quantum, WorldPay, and many others.
5. SSL Digital Certificate: You will need an SSL Certificate for your website to accept and transmit sensitive information. If you select us as your web hosting provider, we can purchase the certificate on your behalf and install it on the server for you.
You can sleep at night with an E-Commerce solution from Spritz. You'll have the assurance of 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption, and state-of-the-art fraud protection. We can also assist with you the complexities of PCI compliance.